Power up with Houston's Business Elite. Jump start your day with a hearty breakfast and Houston's powerhouse corporate leaders at HYPE's Power Hour. Join us and gain insight into the career paths, educational background and journey of these established business leaders. Keep in mind that this event fills up fast and there will likely be no onsite registration. Register early!Confirmed Thought Leaders:
- Ric Campo, Chairman and CEO, Camden Property Trust
- Tony Canales, President & General Manager, Telemundo Houston / KTMD-47
- George Gonzalez, Partner, Haynes & Boone LLP
- Erik Halvorsen, Director, Texas Medical Center Innovation Institute
- Dr. Cesar Maldonado, Chancellor, Houston Community College
- David Miree, EVP & Lead Region President Texas, Wells Fargo
- Carrin Patman, Chair, METRO Board of Directors
- Mark Potter, Senior Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Bill Toomey, Houston and Central Regional President, BB&T
Thursday, March 29, 2018 | 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. WHERE
: Partnership Tower | 701 Avenida de las Americas, Suite 900 | Houston, TX 77010 COST:
Pre-registration $45 QUESTIONS?
For more information, contact Sara Berner at email@example.com
Tuesday, March 29, 2018 | 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
701 Avenida de las Americas Suite 900, Houston, TX 77010
Register Early! This event fills up fast.
GET DIRECTIONS(Click here to get directions)