Environmental Mission to Washington D.C.
The Private Sector Liaison Officer (PSLO) Network invites you to join a program focusing on environmental sector opportunities and projects in Water & Sanitation, Urban Development, Agriculture and ICT
at the international financial institutions such as the World Bank Group, Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Caribbean Development Bank.
This three-day program is designed to provide opportunities to initiate dialogue with project officers responsible for current and pending environmental sector projects and to provide an understanding of requirements for engagement. Attendees will include both domestic and international consulting firms, individual consultants, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, design firms, developers and prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Participants will participate in unique programming with the development community to:
- Learn what types of projects are being planned and financed
- Focus on opportunities in environmental sub-sectors including Water & Sanitation, Urban Development and Agriculture
- Understand which technologies, products and services are attractive to regions in emerging markets
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed
- Meet key contacts to stay informed for future projects
- Dialog with attendees and representatives from multiple participating countries
All firms, both domestic and international, working in the environmental sector are welcome to participate. To learn more about the PSLO Network and business opportunities with the World Bank, please visit the Houston PSLO webpage at www.houston.org/pslo
or contact Jessie Yu at email@example.com