Join the Greater Houston Partnership for the annual Houston Region Economic Outlook on Tuesday, December 3. This year's event features a panel of local business leaders discussing Houston economic trends. The panelists include:
- Mark A. Cover, Senior Managing Director and CEO, Southwest Region, Hines
- Martin Collins, President, Gulf States Toyota
- Robert C. Robbins, M.D., President and CEO, Texas Medical Center
- Bobby Tudor, Chairman and CEO, Tudor Pickering Holt & Co. LLC
Shern-Min Chow, Anchor for KHOU-TV, will moderate the panel discussion.
John E. Silvia, Chief Economist, Wells Fargo, will be the luncheon keynote speaker. He will provide the U.S. economic outlook. Patrick Jankowski, GHP Vice President of Research, will present the 2014 Houston employment forecast.
Full-day tickets include the panel discussion, GHP's forecast, luncheon, keynote speech, and a copy of Houston Economic Highlights, which provides insights into changes that have occurred in Houston's economy over the past decade. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Showcase your organization at one of the most highly-anticipated events in the Houston region.
• To see the 2013 Forecast, click here
• To see the 2013 Houston Economic Highlights, click here
Contact Kristin Culwell | email@example.com | 713-844-3694
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Hilton Americas Houston
1600 Lamar, Houston, TX 77010
FULL DAY: Members $150 | Nonmembers $180
LUNCHEON ONLY: Members $75 | Nonmembers $100
GET DIRECTIONS(Click here to get directions)